Our fishing is divided into seven main stretches
- The river above Crosswell bridge on the right hand bank.
- The river below Crosswell bridge on the right bank and left bank (as marked).
- The left bank above Felindre Farchog bridge.
- The right bank below Felindre Farchog bridge (after a short private stretch).
- The Penwaun water above Nevern bridge, both left and right bank in places (see map). This section has additional rules and catch restrictions (see rules).
- The left bank from Nevern bridge downstream.
- The left bank at Felin Newydd (tidal).
Left and Right banks are always looking downstream.
You will be issued with a map when you join or purchase a ticket. All maps are approximate. Fishing boundaries are marked on the river.
Felindre Farchog Fishing
View Felindre Farchog Fishing Nevern Angling Association in a larger map
Nevern Bridge Upstream
View Nevern Bridge in a larger map
Nevern Bridge Downstream
View Nevern Bridge downstream in a larger map
View Tidal stretch in a larger map